Code of Conduct
We lead by example through our core values:
We all share a passion for cars and enjoy spending time with those who appreciate the beauty of our hobby.
Grow professionally and socially with Fast Lane Drive at our many events on and off the track.
Build a network of like-minded individuals passionate about business and entrepreneurship.
Have fun while giving back.
Promote a vetted culture where members of Fast Lane Drive are given access to exclusive events and parties with high-caliber people.
We foster a culture of integrity.
In order to uphold the highest culture code, all members and +1 attendees are expected to:
- Be a good citizen – be accountable and treat others with respect and dignity.
- Promote a fun and positive environment, no negative energy or gossip.
- Demonstrate a passion for the people in our chapter and those in our community.
- Promote a shared vision and value other's perspectives, allowing us to build strong relationships inside and outside of Fast Lane Drive.
- Uphold the highest ethical standards every single day, both during Fast Lane Drive events and in our daily lives.
We facilitate a positive membership community.
We're happy to say that we've cultivated a community of supercar owners who love driving their supercars, meeting like-minded enthusiasts, and giving back to their community. In order to maintain this environment, we ask that any feedback for improvement is provided to key contact(s) for each chapter.
** If a member chooses to deviate from these expectations, the Fast Lane Drive Board will discuss internally if the member should receive a temporary suspension or be removed from the group.